- 1 Is Honda Pilot good for towing?
- 2 How much weight will a Honda Pilot pull?
- 3 Do Honda pilots have towing capacity?
- 4 What can you pull with a Honda Pilot?
- 5 Can you add a tow package to a Honda Pilot?
- 6 Does the 2021 Honda Pilot have a towing package?
- 7 What SUVs can tow 5000 pounds?
- 8 How much can a 2021 Honda Pilot pull?
- 9 Are Honda Pilots reliable?
- 10 Can a Honda CRV pull a camper?
- 11 Can a Honda Pilot pull a horse trailer?
Is Honda Pilot good for towing?
So, how much can a Honda Pilot tow? When the standard trim Honda Pilot LX is equipped with 2WD, the magic number is 3,500 pounds. That’s pretty impressive, but it gets a lot better. With an upgrade to what Honda calls its Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System, the towing capacity reaches 5,000 pounds.
How much weight will a Honda Pilot pull?
The towing ability for the Honda Pilot is 3,500-5,000 lbs. For the Pilot, there isn’t really a range for towing capability, it’s simply 2 options. The 2-Wheel-Drive trim versions have a capacity of 3,500 pounds, while the All-Wheel-Drive versions’ towing capability is 5,000 pounds.
Do Honda pilots have towing capacity?
How Much Can a Honda Pilot Tow? The Pilot LX, EX, EX-L, Special Edition, and Touring trim levels offer a top towing capacity of 3,500 pounds with standard 2WD, and a maximum towing capacity of up to 5,000 pounds with the available Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System.
What can you pull with a Honda Pilot?
The 2020 Honda Pilot towing strength are as followed: Up to 3,500 lbs. with 2WD. Also, any 3,500 lbs Honda Pilot rated model will be able to handle many heavy items such as the following:
- Tent trailers.
- Lightweight boats.
- Personal watercraft.
- Smaller utility trailers.
- Pop-up tent trailers.
- Small Airstream camping trailer.
Can you add a tow package to a Honda Pilot?
To add a trailer hitch to a 2018 Honda Pilot you will need a handful of tools, a Draw-Tite 75225 trailer hitch and about 20 minutes to complete the installation.
Does the 2021 Honda Pilot have a towing package?
If you’re searching for a SUV with incredible strength for your next trip near Redmond, consider the 2021 Honda Pilot. With the ability to tow up to 5,000 pounds this SUV delivers towing capability for hitching a trailer or boat for trips with family or friends and hauling equipment on Woodinville job sites.
What SUVs can tow 5000 pounds?
10 SUVs That Can Tow 5000 Lbs.
- Chevrolet Tahoe — 8,600-lb Tow Capacity.
- Ford Expedition — 9,300-lb Tow Capacity.
- GMC Yukon — 8,500-lb Tow Capacity.
- Dodge Durango — 8,700-lb Tow Capacity.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee — 7,200-lb Tow Capacity.
- Toyota Sequoia — 7,400-lb Tow Capacity.
- Nissan Pathfinder — 6,000-lb Tow Capacity.
How much can a 2021 Honda Pilot pull?
2021 Honda Pilot Towing Capacity When equipped with the LX or Elite AWD trims as well as the 280-hp, 3.5L V6 engine, the new Honda Pilot can tow up to 5,000 lbs with ease; with the standard LX FWD model, you can tow up to 3,500 lbs with the same engine option.
Are Honda Pilots reliable?
The Honda Pilot Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5. It ranks 1st out of 32 for all car brands. Learn more about Honda Pilot Reliability Ratings.
Can a Honda CRV pull a camper?
Due to their fairly low towing capacity of 1,500 lbs. Honda CRVs can only tow light campers such as teardrop trailers, stand-up trailers, and pop-up trailers. Each one has the same towing capacity, but it’s good for owners to know the base weight of their vehicle before they look into choosing a camper.
Can a Honda Pilot pull a horse trailer?
Maximum towing capacity for 2WD trims is 3,500 lbs. Towing requires the addition of the Honda accessory towing kit, trailer harness and hitch ball. Towing capacity can be increased to 5,000 lbs on Pilot AWD models with dealer-installed ATF cooler accessory. Please see your Honda dealer for details.