- 1 Can you go back to the Wildwoods God of War?
- 2 Can you return to areas in God of War?
- 3 How do you get to the Wildwoods in God of War?
- 4 How do I get back to the summit in God of War?
- 5 How do you get to the secret chamber in Wildwoods?
- 6 What quest do you have to do to unlock Wildwoods?
- 7 What is max level in God of War?
- 8 What is the best build in God of War?
- 9 Should you buy armor in God of War?
- 10 Is there a Valkyrie in Wildwoods?
- 11 How do you get to the secret chamber in God of War?
- 12 What is Atreus looking at?
- 13 Which armor is best for Atreus?
- 14 How do I get rid of red crystals in God of War?
- 15 How do you get Hyperion Slam?
Can you go back to the Wildwoods God of War?
1 Answer. I found the answer here on PlayStation trophies. It says that you’ll have the fast travelling option after some time in the game. So just keep playing the game and you’ll unlock it, then you can come back and collect the stuff you left behind.
Can you return to areas in God of War?
Can You Revisit Old Areas in God of War? Short answer: Yes, you can! The developers have absolutely delivered on their promise of a more open world to explore in God of War. And, in that vein, you can revisit areas that you’ve already explored at any time (provided you’re in the appropriate realm, of course).
How do you get to the Wildwoods in God of War?
The only one of Odin’s Ravens in the Wildwoods is found within the Hidden Chamber of Odin, located past where you fought your first Troll. You can either take the main path through the large temple to reach it, or take a shortcut behind your house once you can clear Hel Bramble and climb up to the platform above.
How do I get back to the summit in God of War?
God of War: The Journey – Return to the Summit
- Go Back Through the Tower. Head down the path toward the doors, then walk through.
- Journey Back to the Mountain.
- Find a New Path Up to the Summit.
- Continue Toward the Summit.
- Find the Location From the Scroll.
- Unlock the Realm of Niflheim.
- Open the Bridge to Jotunheim.
How do you get to the secret chamber in Wildwoods?
Hidden Chamber 1 – Wildwoods To reach it, go to the back of Kratos’ house and clear the black vines on the wooden ladder. Climb up into the arena, fight the enemies, and drop down into the next area and turn left to spot the hidden chamber.
What quest do you have to do to unlock Wildwoods?
To be able to join the Rangers on the journey to the Wildwoods, you must be a Star Rider, have unlocked Mistfall and have reached at least level 16. You also must have finished the quest where you talk to Rania when the Dundull elections are over.
What is max level in God of War?
Max gear level is level 8, and you will have to do almost everything in the game to get any of your armor that high.
What is the best build in God of War?
Here are the top 3 builds from God of War.
- Fallen Ash Build (Great for a stroll through Hel) The fires of Muspelheim burn inside this destructive armor.
- Ivaldi’s Cursed Mist build (Great for staying alive) Constant health?
- Valkyrie Build (Great for runic attacks) A true test of might.
Should you buy armor in God of War?
Don’t buy tons of armor and gear early on If you take time exploring, beating powerful enemies and solving puzzles, you’ll find tons of specialized armor and gear. Save your hacksilver and materials for upgrading the stuff you find. Axe upgrades are gated by the story. Bow upgrades are expensive, but worth the cost.
Is there a Valkyrie in Wildwoods?
God of War Valkyries and Hidden Chambers explained You’ll encounter your first very early in the game – in the Wildwoods section, around the Daudi Kaupmaor boss fight – and are explicitly told you cannot open them yet. It’s at this point you can start fighting Valkyries, as several of them are found behind these doors.
How do you get to the secret chamber in God of War?
To use it, interact with mirror doors using the Circle button and move Kratos’ hand around until the lightbar glows red and the controller starts to rumble. At this point, push the R2 button to crack the glass and repeat until the Hidden Chamber door opens.
What is Atreus looking at?
Atreus will start leading you down a path to the North as he searches for deer. You can now control Kratos better, and explore the yard around the home if you want – however, you won’t be able to engage in combat just yet.
Which armor is best for Atreus?
While Atreus has a single piece of armor. Best Armor in God of War
- The Cursed Mist Armor: Boost Strength, Runic, and Defense.
- The Endless Mist Armor: Boost in Strength, Defense, and Vitality.
- The Deadly Mist Armor: Boost in Strength, Runic, Defense, and Vitality.
How do I get rid of red crystals in God of War?
After you beat that boss, the Blacksmith will give you an item to use on Atreus’ bow so he can shoot lightning arrows. When he can shoot lightning arrows he will be able to shatter the red crystals for you when you come across them.
How do you get Hyperion Slam?
Hyperion Slam is within a legendary chest in the Mountain region. It is behind a locked Blades of Chaos door, on top of the mountain, where the elevator takes you the second time. If you are a bit of an explorer, there is a platform you should climb on. You’ll see a large wooden door, with a giant ogre behind it.