- 1 What level do you get diamond rings in hay day?
- 2 What does the docks do in Hay Day?
- 3 How much does it cost to repair the boat in hay day?
- 4 Are there any cheats for hay day?
- 5 What items sell for the most on hay day?
- 6 How can I get more diamonds in hay day?
- 7 What do you do with jewelry in hay day?
- 8 What level do you get blankets in hay day?
- 9 How do you get more money on hay day cheats?
- 10 How much does the town cost in hay day?
- 11 How much does the Loom cost on hay day?
- 12 Is fishing worth it hay day?
- 13 Is the mine worth it in hay day?
- 14 How much does it cost to unlock fishing in hay day?
What level do you get diamond rings in hay day?
Diamond rings are products unlocked at experience level 40.
What does the docks do in Hay Day?
Hay Day dock is the place where Hay Day boat can be loaded goods, unlocked at the level 17. Hay Day dock needs to be repaired with 14,000 coins and 1 day and 7 hours ( or 68 diamonds). After Hay Day dock completely repaired, the boat in Hay Day can arrive at the player’s farm.
How much does it cost to repair the boat in hay day?
Repairing the fishing boat costs 35,000 coins and takes 3 days 0 hours (or 97 diamonds). After taking the fishing boat to go to the lake, players can immediately use the Lure Workbench to make lures.
Are there any cheats for hay day?
The fact is that there are no legitimate sources of Hay Day cheat codes, hacks, cheap diamonds, free diamonds, or anything of the kind.
What items sell for the most on hay day?
The very best items to sell are jewelry in the gift shop. Always keep a supply of jewelry to sell. With a coin bonus, you will get more for it than you could from either shop max or truck orders.
How can I get more diamonds in hay day?
Obtaining diamonds through in-game means
- Completing achievements (477 total diamonds)
- Catching new fish (430 total diamonds)
- Excavating them in the mine (Limit of 10 per day)
- Finding them in Mystery Boxes and Treasure Chests.
- Finding them in Seasonal Mystery Gifts in the fishing area.
What do you do with jewelry in hay day?
The Jeweler is a production building unlocked at experience level 38. It is used to make bracelets, necklaces, diamond rings, iron bracelets and flower pendants.
What level do you get blankets in hay day?
Blankets are products unlocked at experience level 59.
How do you get more money on hay day cheats?
Hay day: Top 6 tips, tricks, and cheats to save cash and grow
- Don’t run out of seed crops.
- Plant slow-growing crops at night or during work hours.
- Don’t bother with visitors to your farm.
- Use your roadside stand to fill your coffers.
- Don’t be afraid to say no to orders.
- Balance money with experience.
How much does the town cost in hay day?
So relax and take the train to your personal Town. The Town will be available when you reach level 34. You have to get some money from the bank because repairing the train station on the farm will cost you 39.000 coins. The first train will depart after 3 days of building.
How much does the Loom cost on hay day?
Loom will be unlocked at level 17. You have to pay 3200 coins and it takes 1 day to build.
Is fishing worth it hay day?
Is the mine worth it in hay day?
It’s very much worth it and a large part of the game. You’ll mine different materials (gold, silver, platinum, iron, coal, and even diamonds). You then create bars using a smelter of these materials.
How much does it cost to unlock fishing in hay day?
The Fishing Lake can be unlocked at Farm level 27, by repairing the Fishing Boat on the Farm. Repairing the boat will cost 35.000 Coins and once it’s repaired, you can go to the Fishing area by tapping on it!