- 1 How do I get Navionics on my iPhone?
- 2 What is the best nautical chart app for iPhone?
- 3 Can I use Navionics on my phone?
- 4 How do I get Navionics on my phone?
- 5 Does Navionics app work without service?
- 6 Is Navionics web app free?
- 7 Is there a Google Maps for boating?
- 8 Can you use your phone as a boat GPS?
- 9 How much does Navionics cost per month?
- 10 How much is Navionics app per month?
- 11 Is Navionics being discontinued?
- 12 What is the best free boating app?
- 13 How do I use Navionics Mobile App?
- 14 Is there an app for water navigation?
In the Boating app tap Menu>Shop to easily purchase Navionics plotter cards, sonar devices and of course, additional boating app coverage areas.
What is the best nautical chart app for iPhone?
5 Best Marine Navigation Apps for Boaters
- C-Map Embark.
The Navionics Boating app is well … an app for Android and iOS mobile devices with the ability to let you plan ahead and best spend your time on the water. Since the app works on phones and tablets, you can plan your activities from wherever you are.
To download a portion of mapping on your device, do the following:
- Tap Menu.
- Tap Download Map.
- A selection box will appear on the screen to select an area of mapping you.
- Choose the map layers you want to download.
- Tap the + symbol to select and download Navionics.
- Tap the Download button to begin the download of charts.
When offline (no WiFi or Cellular coverage) you will be able to access: Previously downloaded chart detail (GOVT, Navionics Nautical Chart & SonarChart) Previously downloaded Navionics Satellite Overlay with SonarChart Shading. SonarChart Live (view compatibility information)
Download the app for free, then immediately start using all the versatile tools that every boater would want to have at their fingertips: >Tracks with new enhanced console (on iPhone and iPad only)! >If you boat in the US, you’ll enjoy the special advantage of getting US Govt. charts provided to you at no cost!
Is there a Google Maps for boating?
First off, you can use Google Maps, including its satellite view, to take a look at an area you plan to be boating. You can also use sailing tools built around Google Maps, such as distance calculator Sea Seek, which uses Google Maps to compute the rough length of a potential route or the distance between two points.
Can you use your phone as a boat GPS?
iNavX. This very popular handheld chartplotter app works on both iOS and Android devices. iNavX works with vector charts, too, including Navionics, Waterway Guides, NV Charts, and more, but there’s an extra charge for these.
If you own a Navionics card, now is a great time to update your charts. We’ve lowered our subscription renewal price to $49.99 USD through Feb. 28, 2019.
For GPS water mapping of the U.S. and Canada, you’ll pay $21.99 for a yearly subscription to the app. It costs $14.99 per year for just the U.S., $28.99 for regions from Mexico, Caribbean, to Brazil, and $35.99 to access maps of Greenland and Iceland. But that’s just a few of the regions you can purchase coverage for.
We are discontinuing some of our Boating apps. Until now, we offered a variety of boating apps on the App Store™ and Google Play™, based on location and device type. Now, we are simplifying our product line and discontinuing most of them, leaving just one.
What is the best free boating app?
NOAA Marine Weather is available for free on Android and iOS.
- Boat Trader.
- Snag A Slip.
- Get My Boat.
- Fish Rules.
- FishAngler. FishAngler is quickly becoming a favorite for anglers of all experience levels.
The Navionics Mobile App Subscription – Within the app: Open the app menu, enter your profile, and tap on Subscriptions. If you don’t, you can still use your chart layers and download the rest of your coverage area. Advanced features, chart overlays or the download of chart updates require an active subscription.
Marine Navigator At a budget-friendly price of $8.48, you can get the Marine Navigator app on your Android tablet or smartphone. As the advanced counterpart of the Marine Navigator Lite, this app comes with a boatload of handy features that will make your experience on the water a pleasant one.